Links to nearby Bowling Clubs
Clicking on the club name will take you to their website if this exists
Clicking on 'Map' will bring up www.streetmap.co.uk with an
arrow indicating the location of the green, or nearby car park.
The Postcode if shown should help with Satnav equipment, however the post code may not be entirely accurate.
The Map link is generally more accurate and may be zoomed as needed and printed.
If you find any error please tell our club SECRETARY
All directions assume starting from Haslemere
- Church Lane, Albury, Guildford (01486 613444)
Pass through Chilworth until Albury. Near the post office turn left into Blackheath Lane, and then right into Church Lane. The green is behind a large hedge.
- Bourne RBL      Map
- 83 Burnt Hill Road, Lower Bourne, Farnham, GU10 3LL
On entering the built up area of Farnham and shops turn left onto Burnt Hill Road, (at the Toyota garage). The green is about 500 yards on the right hand side. A small car park is on the side or there is a larger parking area on the left just past the Green.
- Bramley      Map
- From Haslemere proceed through Godalming towards Guildford. In Peasmarsh turn right at the roundabout towards Shalford. On reaching the A281 turn left (obligatory) and go right round the roundabout and take A281 southwards towards Bramley. About 1/2 mile onwards you pass the Library on the left. Rounding a left hand bend you come across an old furniture shop on the left. A cart track on the left leads to the bowling club.
- Burpham      Map
- Sutherland Memorial Park, Clay Lane, Burpham GU4 7JU.
From A3 northbound at Guildford take the Wooden Bridge turnoff and head for Guildford Parkway, A25. Continue over the Woodbridge road traffic lights then straight on at the Woking road traffic lights. Bear left at the roundabout after Stoke Park on the A3100. Turn left at the roundabout towards Sainsburys along Clay lane then left at the roundabout to enter Sutherland Memorial Park. The Green is beyond.
An alternative route avoiding Guildford traffic is to continue on the A3 past the Wooden Bridge turnoff and take the next (Burnt Common) turnoff. At the roundabout turn right on the A247 in the West Clandon direction. Having crossed the A3 turn left back towards Guildford and rejoin the A3 southbound. Turn off the A3 towards Burpham (A3100) and at the second roundabout turn right towards Sainsburys along Clay lane then left at the roundabout to enter Sutherland Memorial Park. The Green is beyond.
- Castle Green      Map
- Castle Street/South Hill, Guildford
The Green in is the Castle Grounds; a public car park is further up on the left in Sydenham Road.
- Chawton park IBC      Map
- Chawton Park Road, Alton, GU34 1RQ
Via the A31 travel south until the second Alton exit to the A339 Basingstoke and B3006 Selbourne Road. Alternate travel through Selbourne. Either way process under the A31 and straight over the roundabout, taking the first turn left onto Chawton Park Road. The green is on the left, parking in car park entering between the concrete blocks. A car does get through.
- Cranleigh      Map
- Rowlands Road, Cranleigh
From Elmbridge Road proceed to Cranleigh, through traffic light to mini roundabout taking the last right down the High Street. Take the second left, beside Pub, into Rowland Road and proceed into the Royal British Legion premises before the road turns right.
- Hook Meadow, Crondall
From Downing Street Farnham take Crondall Lane and follow road into Crondall. On entering the village take the third left turn. Follow the road to the Village Hall (don't follow the road to the right), just over 200 yards on your right. The Green is behind the Village Hall. Park on the road.
- The Edge      Map
- The Edge Leisure Centre, Woolmer Hill, GU27 1QA
- Elstead RBL      Map
- Thursley Road, Elstead
GU8 6JG In Elstead, at the green turn left towards Thursley. The green is behind the Royal British Legion Club which is less then a short distance on your right.
- Ewhurst BC      Map
- Ewhurst Bowling Centre, Cranleigh Road, Ewhurst, GU6 7RN.
At the South/East end of Cranleigh High Street at the obelisk, take the Ewhurst Road for 2 miles. Pass the sign for Ewhurst and you will see a sign to Sayers Croft on your left, the very next driveway you will see signs to Ewhurst Bowling Centre. Go down the drive and the Centre and car park are in front of you.
- Farnham      Map
- Farnham Bowling Club,1 Bear Lane, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7LE.
Having entered Castle Street, turn into Park Row (along side the Nelson Arms), the bowling green in on your right on the corner of High Park Road and Bear Lane.
- c/o Village Hall, Fittleworth
Coming from Petworth on the A283 (Pulborough) road as you approach the village take the right turn on the B2138 signposted Arundel. The green is on your left after a short distance.
- Four Marks      Map
- Uplands Lane, Four Marks, Alton, GU34 5LG
From A31 southbound from Alton turn left in Four Marks into Lymington Bottom. Turn right into Brislands Lane then right into Uplands Lane. The club is at the far end on the left.
- Frensham      Map
- Hollowdene Recreation Ground, Frensham
From Hindhead continue on the A287 through Churt and pass Frensham Great Pond on your left. Pass the old Mariners Pub and then take the first left turn onto Shortfield Road. The Green is located on the left hand side on the road in the Hollowene Recreation Ground.
- Fishbourne      Map
- Blackboy Lane, Fishbourne
From the A259 (Westbound) Turn right at the Black Boy pub (on your left) into Blackboy Lane and then turn right into the sports ground just prior to the railway crossing. The green in behind the community sports club.
- Graffham       Map
- Proceed through Midhurst leaving on the Chichester Road (A286). Take a left turn (about 1 mile) outside Midhurst, signpost to Heyshott along Bex Lane into Mill Lane. Do not turn into Heyshott but take the left fork, cross over the next crossroads (about a mile) and then turn right (after a further mile), turning next left towards Graffham. In Graffham turn right (southwards) and continue for about 1/4 mile. The bowling club is on your left at the triangle with the war memorial.
- Godalming & Farncombe       Map
- Phillips Memorial Ground, Godalming
Park in the Burys car park entered from the roundabout near Waitrose.
- Headley playing field, Mill Lane, Headley, Bordon
On the old A3 south from Hindhead, take the second right onto the B3002 Headley Road through Grayshott continuing through Headley Green, left at the roundabout and right into Fullers Vale (this is still the B3002) into Headley. Turn left at the T junction in Headley and take the third left turn into Mill Lane. The Green is in the Playing Field on your right.
- Hindhead       Map
- Beacon Hill Village Club, Hindhead
Fron the Hindhead traffic lights continue on the A287 to Beacon Hill, turning right after the Woodcock public House into Beacon Hill Road. The green is behind the British Legion Club, which is about 400 yards along Beacon Hill Road on your right.
- Holloway Hill       Map
- Holloway Hill Recreation Ground, Grosvenor Road, Godalming
The green is at the end of Grosvenor Road, off Busbridge lane.
- Horsham IBC       Map
- Broadbridge Heath Leisure Centre
From Haslemere head towards Horsham, probably via the A 281 Guildford Road joining the A 264 at Broadbridge Heath roundabout. At the next roundabout, sign posted superstore, turn right into Tesco. The Indoor Bowling Green in at the back of the Tesco car park. The first build is the Sports Centre, the second building on the left in the bowling centre.
- Liphook       Map
- Recreation Ground, London Road, Liphook GU30 7AN
The Green is in the Recreation Ground. There is a car park off the Haslemere Road as well as one off London Road. To get to London Road from Haslemere go around all the mini roundabouts in Liphook taking the final right turn on the last mini roundabout.
- Medstead       Map
- Roe Downs Road, Medstead, Alton, GU34 5LG - (All weather green)
From A31 southbound from Alton turn right at the approach to Four Marks. Then turn right towards Medstead. The bowling club is on your left as you approach the village.
- Midhurst       Map
- June Lane, Midhurst
Approaching Midhurst town centre from the North turn right into June Lane. There is a Bowling Green sign on the wall of the property facing you as you turn. Proceed up June Lane for about 140 yards. The Green is on your left up some steep steps. Parking is a problem, but there are spaces further up June Lane.
- Milford       Map
- Chapel Lane, Milford
From Portsmough Turn by Secretts farm shop into Chapel Lane. The Green is about 200 yards on your left.
- Petersfield       Map
- St. Peters Road, Petersfield GU32 3HX. There is parking on the road, and an M&S pay & display car park opposite.
- Petworth       Map
- Sheepdown Rd, Petworth - (All weather green)
In the one way system, at the end of East Street turn left into Angel Street following the A 283, take the first right turn into Sheepdown Road. The Green is then on your right after about 400 yards.
- Puttenham & Wanborough       Map
- Going North on the A3, e.g. from Milford, take the Puttenham turn-off and turn sharply left at the small roundabout onto the B3000. After about ¾ mile turn right opposite the Jolly Farmer Harvester PH. Take the right hand fork (not the golf club) for the car park. The green is a little way further along the track beyond the golf club house. For more information contact Mrs M Poole, 01483 810202.
- Rogate       Map
- North Street Recreation Ground, Rogate
If you take the Petersfield Road from Liphook (Old A3) turn left at The Flying Bull Inn onto Bull Lane (A272) and proceed directly into Rogate. As you enter the houses, just before the crossroads on your left is the Recreation Club. Turn in and pass to the right of the clubhouse onto the recreation ground, park and walk across the grass to the green in the far right corner of the ground.
- Rowledge       Map
- Take the A287 from Hindhead towards Farnham through Frensham. Beyond Millbridge take Fifield Lane on the left. Continue along Moons Hill into Long Road. Turn left into Recreation Road then right into School Road; the Bowling Club is on your right, and the car park is a little further on your right. n.b. The post code on the club web site is inaccurate!
- Shalford       Map
- Kings Road, Shalford, GUILDFORD (01483 302488) - (All weather green)
From Godalming head north on the A3100 towards Guildford. At the first roundabout turn right on the A248 Broadford Road towards Shalford. Turn left on the A281 Horsham Road then right at the roundabout on the A248 Kings road. After the pond on your right turn right to the sports ground and park in the further car park.
- Stedham       Map
- The Recreation Ground, Stedham
From Midhurst westbound on the A272 Continue for about 3 miles until you see the Stedham turn on your right. Having turned right proceed into village taking the first right turn, this is opposite the Club. After a few yards turn right into the Recreation Ground and park. The green is in the far left of the ground.
- Stoke park       Map
- Stoke Park, Lido Rd, Guildford, GU1 1HB
Through Guildford, take the A25 Ladymead towards Burpham. At the complicated traffic lights to the Woking road (A320))turn right into Stoke Road. Turn left at the mini roundabout into Lido Road. The bowling green is at the end, past the Lido car park.
- West Dean       Map
- West Dean College, A286 south of Singleton, PO18 0RX
The bowling green is behind the pergola to the rear of the college.
Approaching the College ignore the first left (signed Gardens) and turn into the College through the main gates. Take the first turn right (before the house) and follow the narrow road behind the house. Turn right and follow the road uphill until you pass through some pillars, and park. Returning past the pillars, the green is through the bushes on your left.
Alternatively proceed down the drive and park in the parking area on your left. Return to the main drive and walk towards the pergola.
- Witterings       Map
- Downview Close, East Wittering, Chichester, PO20 8NS. Directions from A27 Roundabout with A286: At the roundabout, take the exit onto Stockbridge Rd/A286 heading to Bracklesham/Witterings/Selsey/B2201. Continue to follow A286 for 4.0 miles. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Bell Ln/B2198. Continue to follow B2198 for 2.0 miles. Turn right at Stocks Ln/B2179. Continue for follow Stocks Lane for 0.3 miles. Turn right into Downview Close, then right.
- Wonersh       Map
- The Pavilion, Wonersh
Proceed to Bramley (see above) on the Shalford/Cranleigh B2128 road. In Bramley at the mini-roundabout turn towards Wonersh. In Wonersh turn left before the Grantley Arms pub by the little structure in the triangle; the green is about 200 yards on your left at the Pavilion, on a small lane with the sign 'Wonersh Memorial Hall'. Parking is limited.
An indication of club locations can be viewed on the following pdf -  Club Location Map
- c/o Village Hall, Fittleworth
- Hook Meadow, Crondall